- Start with your base coat and colour, and let that dry.
- Use a dotting tool to make 5-petal flowers all over your nail, leaving space between them for leaves.
- Use a striping brush and a contrasting polish to add detail to the petals. You can also do this with a smaller dotting tool or a toothpick.
- Use a dotting tool to create one dot in the center of each flower.
- Use a striping brush to create the leaves by making small V shapes. Create two leaves per flower.
- Use a dotting tool to fill in any spaces with dots.
- Seal with topcoat, clean up, and you’re done!
Might try these tonight! :)
alexmaryforever started following experimentalnails
Hello there! Thanks for the follow :)
Page 1 of 2
← Newer • Older →